Here are a few facts (and misconceptions) about Facebook ads:
1) They’re expensive (only when you’re targeting away from your Facebook page)
2) Getting fans is hard and takes a long time (nope – you can get 10,000 real fans in 72 hours for pennies on the dollar and I only spent $25 for my first 5000)
3) You have to know what you’re doing to “beat” Facebook’s ad algorithm (YES!!! – and no bots – just real people)
So, how do you do it, you might ask. You’re probably wondering this after spending $20 for boosting ads and getting maybe 2 likes on your post. Or trying to target your “ideal” fans but realizing that 6 for $20 just isn’t worth it. Especially when you can’t get them to convert for a sale (that’s a whole other course, by the way, but I’m going to show you how to do it RIGHT HERE).
But first, let’s start off with getting people to like your page. Why? Here are some BIG reasons why you want Facebook likes in huge numbers:
1) More customers – marketing to your page increases your chances of making sales
2) More revenue – more fans, more buyers
3) Eliminate other marketing expenses
4) Social proof – people want to see a big number of fans on your page – low numbers mean you either aren’t great or don’t know how to market your products
5) Referrals – other people following you signal that you have an audience that is happy to follow you – you must have a great product or know how to work with your customers!
6) More reach – you have the ability to reach a much bigger audience when you market to your page’s followers
Without doing it the way I’m going to teach you, then you’re going to be paying at LEAST $1 per target, but right now the market is trending at $3-5 per lead. PER LEAD! That’s expensive when you’re just starting out, right? YES.
You’re probably thinking, I need money to start coming IN before I have money going OUT. Well, you’re in luck. For a minor initial startup cost that actually works (trust me, I did this myself to get where I’m at today)
No more boosting posts and having them fail miserably. You’ll just be running ads from here on out – on the cheap.
Now – how do you get people to convert? You’ll learn how I do it step by step, along with some ideas I have whether you are an author, have an ebook, a download, a course, or a general product to sell. And authors – do I have news for YOU! Good stuff inside. Great ideas that you can implement RIGHT AWAY. Bloggers – get people to sign up for your email list with this no-brainer approach. Ah-ha moments are about to happen for you!
THIS is the gateway to big numbers and sales. And because I know money is tight and you really need ot know how to make Facebook ads work for you, I’m going to teach this to your for $7. That’s it. Ready to get started? Let’s go!