You’re here because you want to learn how you can actually achieve success by using social media. You probably think you have a strategy but don’t know how to execute. Or maybe your strategy isn’t working. You’ve read blog posts, you’ve taken out Facebook ads (which haven’t worked), you post things on your social media platforms but they don’t get a whole lot of activity. Your platforms are a mess… right?
Well, at least you’re part of a group – about 90% of the social media accounts that exist have no real strategy or plan around them. The other 10%? Successful, big, and bringing in money. What is the difference between those accounts and yours?
See, big accounts have either 1 or 2 things going for them – 1) big budgets and a ton of people working on the brand behind the scenes or 2) someone who is a solopreneur that has conquered and established a productive way of executing and managing their social media accounts with style.
You’re probably sitting there, feeling hopeless. “No one is buying my book.” Or, “No one is signing up for my free template.” Or, “No one wants to like my posts or follow me.” Sound familiar?
Let’s fix that. Right now.
My new course, Social Media Strategy with Enhance Productivity will teach you 3 highly-valuable strategies that will get you up and running immediately. I’m going to assist you in making some key choices that only YOU can decide. If you’re tired of having someone tell you “oh just do this” and “I did this and it worked for me” and none of it worked for YOU, then you’re in the right place.
What my course teaches isn’t a system – anyone can do it. But what I do teach are fundamentals of marketing anything with style and ease in a productive manner so that you can…
Make sales on a $0 budget
There’s nothing more frustrating to me than taking a course and realizing that in order for the instructor’s “system” to work, you have to spend a ton more money on advertising in order to get the same results. What if you don’t have any money to advertise? What if you’re broke as a joke, have no system in place, and need to get results?
If you have the time and the willingness to learn what I’m going to teach you in this course, you’ll realize quickly you just struck gold.
I have people signing up left and right for my free downloads. My books are selling. And people are buying my courses. This is great! Now, you’re wondering… how does she get it all done? How does she make it all work – raising kids, running a business, teaching and blogging – without going crazy?!
Because I have 6 kids and work from home, I really had to figure out a way to make it all work – be an author and promote my books while running my online business and taking care of an entire house of needy humans. Sound familiar? Good. We’ve got something in common, then.
I have taught thousands of people how to repurpose their writing and turn it into different projects, saving them time and also giving their audience a fresh view on older but still evergreen material. Now I’m back again, teaching what I think are some of the most inherently important skills ever – designing and writing for social media.
- Assistance and guidance on establishing your brand identity
- Photoshop training (extremely valuable – I’ll show you some secrets!)
- 100’s of my design templates worth over $200
- Access to the Pinterest course I teach ($197 value)
- Education on how to get your website traffic roaring
- Strategic information on how to convince people to follow your social media accounts
- A solid approach to how to convince people to sign up for your email list
- A no-brainer strategy to convince people to buy your product (book, craft, whatever)
- Step-by-step tutorials on how to automate as much as possible
- My productivity guide to getting an entire month’s worth of blogging, image production and scheduled posting done in about 8 hours a month
- Video, audio and handouts to the course
- Access to my eBooks, Social Media Strategy and Learn Pinterest Strategy (valued at $14)
- Free updates on my course for 1 year
- Access to ME personally to ask questions directly as a designer and strategist, at no charge as your instructor, for 30 days
I built this course for creatives – people like me – that love to write, design, blog, craft, and whatever else. We are the world’s artists through vision and word. And that’s what we love to do. Soooooo… let’s do more of THAT, get recognized, followed, paid, and do even more.
But there’s this whole social media and advertising thing – we have to do it, right? Right. But there’s a great way to get it all done, and STILL be successful at both that AND your passion for writing, designing and crafting.