Hey pinning friend! I’m excited to share more about my Pinterest Marketing service with you.
My ultimate goal is to take care of my clients’ Pinterest strategy so they can free themselves up to work on their business, fuel their creativity, create content, develop products, and connect with their meaningful community. I help my clients to stop worrying about their Pinterest account so they can pursue their passion projects while enjoying the benefits of all that Pinterest website traffic has to offer.
Here are a few key things to contemplate as you consider whether hiring me to handle your Pinterest account is a good fit for you and your business:
- I offer daily, consistent pinning, and strategic planning for your Pinterest account specifically to grow in followers, reach, and website traffic.
- I am thoroughly committed to knowing the latest trends, what works, what doesn’t, algorithm updates, strategies, updates to the software, and what will work to bring traffic in to your website that will convert like crazy.
- Page views and follower growth are largely dependent on the type of account you have and the typical expectations of specific niche markets. I make no guarantees on the amount of growth, as Pinterest may change their algorithm or make changes (mostly unannounced) to their platform which may impact your growth. Pinterest, as a growth strategy, is a long-term one, but definitely worth pursuing.
- My own main account has grown to over 5k followers, with over 7 million monthly viewers. I have worked with over 200 client accounts to date, and Pinterest is something that I’m so passionate about, I wrote a book on it to educate others.
My service is NOT for you if:
- You feel the need to micromanage others or dictate what happens to your account (pins at specific times, refusal to try other opportunities that will foster growth, constant emailing or messaging about which pins you like, don’t like, etc.)
- You require more business advising as it pertains to your business (in which case you should probably check out my coaching package).
- You require a specific amount of growth or huge numbers that is unreasonable.
- You sell or discuss content on Pinterest on your website that the service may deem questionable or un-shareworthy.
- You use Bit.ly links
- You want website updates, fixes to your websites, help with landing pages, content upgrades created, other social media accounts attached, etc. For this service, I stick to pinning only.
How much does it cost?
I offer one package for everyone:
$350 per month, for up to 200 pins per day, including board cleanup, board segmenting, board cover image creation, 30 domain pin designs (for content that you’ve created that you need a pin image for, up to 30 pins per month), discoveries and pinning for Pinterest board additions.
Included in this service is time invested into your business to develop an understanding of who your niche target market is, how to best position your Pinterest account for growth, and identify and share with you opportunities for growth.
Tailwind app service is provided if you do not already have Tailwind.
Pinterest accounts must be approved by me prior to signing up for service.
Ready to get started?
Leave your name, email address, Pinterest URL and what your specific Pinterest needs are (if you know them!)
Do I need a Pinterest expert for my account?
Sometimes, you just need a nudge in the right direction. Other times, what you think would work may not. And you’ll discover this from time and testing methods. But what if you’ve tried everything, and you’re still not getting the right kind of blog traffic? What if you’re swimming in a sea of crickets on your blog?
Working with a Pinterest expert – someone who knows how to test, how to improve your blog for readers, and has built a big account with tested methods and proven results, is your best course of action. It can save you an incredible amount of time and frustration.
Pinterest, completely done for you!
Stop the frustration. Stop trying to keep doing the same thing, only expecting different results. Work with a Pinterest expert who can turn things around completely for you, without you having to worry about a single thing. Start getting the website traffic to your blog that you’ve always wanted and needed.