Your author website is often the 1st thing people see when they’re discovering more about you as an author. Your website is a reflection of your entire business operation as an author. Are you organized? Creative? Up-to-date? Easy to read? These are things visitors contemplate before deciding whether to invest in you more – whether that is their time or their money. Authors that spend time on their websites or have them professionally created succeed a great deal more than those that do not. Why? There are a few big reasons.
1. Professionally created websites, especially ones designed by Kerrie Legend, are formatted and planned out carefully to allow for book expansion, reader engagement, sales and search engines like Pinterest. When you build your site with search engines like Pinterest and Google in mind, you’ll have a better chance of being discovered.
2. The process of gathering emails from a professionally-created site rather than one that is a “skeleton” site of 5 or so pages comes easier. The reader has much more interest in investing their email address into a site that has a lot to offer, rather than one that is skimpy.
3. Having content upgrades as part of your website allows your visitors to start the process of gaining trust and value out of your site before you even approach them or educate them about your books. Often times it’s the content upgrades that collect the email addresses, so you can use email blasts down the road to sell your books and other materials.
Kerrie Legend is your visual storyteller. She’ll help you tell the story of you as an author as well as the story of your books while creating captivating graphics that impress your audience so much they’ll be excited to buy your books and become loyal readers.
What do you get when you partner with Kerrie Legend for an author website for a blog facelift?
– Custom coding & integrated plugins
– WordPress theme up to $60 included in cost (co-shopping for WordPress theme to be done together, mutually agreeable theme will be installed)
– Email signup integration with your preferred 3rd party mail host