♡ Product is for personal use only for one brand, social media account, or website and may not be sold, reproduced, altered, or re-distributed in any way. Files may not be shared or distributed with others, including VAs, PAs, or sublicensed professionals.
♡ Due to the digital nature of this product, item cannot be returned or exchanged. All sales are final; no exceptions.
♡ Images shown in example mockups are for demo purposes only
♡ My shop and office hours are Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. MST. I will be happy to assist you with any questions or your order needs during those designated times.
♡ Sometimes links to templates expire or exhaust on Canva. Links are happily replaced within 30 days of purchase.
♡ You must make a local copy (a master copy) of your template document to ensure you have an original, unaltered copy. Do not rely on “Designs Shared with You” folder on Canva.
♡ Downloads have to be accessed using a desktop/laptop computer. The mobile version of the Canva app (iphone/tablet) is not sophisticated enough for some custom templates with multiple layers.
♡ Canva templates work with free accounts on Canva, however, you may find some premium elements embedded in my designs. You have the option to upgrade to Pro, delete the premium element, or pay for an element prior to downloading.
– Elementor Pro, latest version, all updates installed, with required hosting and PHP settings as per Elementor.com’s requirements
– Elementor Rotate Plugin
– Instagram Feed Plugin
USING ELEMENTOR PRO
1. Buyers need to have the Elementor PRO plugin installed on a WordPress business account or a self-hosted account. Requirements referenced here: https://docs.elementor.com/article/38-requirements. Pro is always recommended for version, especially if you want to use forms.
2. Elementor is compatible with most WordPress themes. If unsure, please consult with your theme’s developer. Reference: https://docs.elementor.com/article/124-is-elementor-compatible-with-all-wordpress-themes
3. Installation instructions are on Elementor’s website. Reference: https://docs.elementor.com/article/60-library
4. Buyers need to have a working knowledge of Elementor Pro to work with templates, both purchased here or within Elementor’s library. If you’re unsure of some things or have questions about Elementor Pro, please be sure to watch the Elementor Pro tutorials available on their website and their extension knowledge base site, as training/tutorials are not part of this listing. This listing is for the template only; image links are provided. Reference: https://docs.elementor.com/
All books and workbooks are copyrighted by Kerrie Legend 2017-2021.
♡ InDesign templates work with the latest version of Adobe Creative Cloud. You can certainly attempt to use the template in earlier versions, but I make no guarantees to functionality as it was designed and intended for Adobe CC. You will be provided with both INDD and INDT files.
Please refer to the item’s specifications and ask questions prior to purchasing if you require clarification.