Master email marketing and create swoon-worthy lead magnets, opt-in freebies, content upgrades, and learn how to write a custom sales funnel that reflects your brand and unique voice. If you have struggled with what to send your audience, have low-converting sales from email marketing, or want to learn how to streamline your marketing into something more meaningful and useful to both you and your audience, THIS is the book you’ll want to read.
Any of the following situations resonate with what is happening in your daily business life?
1. The evil blank cursor taunts you from a white screen as you try to figure out what to send your email list.
2. Your freebie incentive just isn’t working. You get maybe a few signups every month, but the unsubscribes cancel out your growth. You’re not growing your email list.
3. You know that email sequences work, but yours is sad, pitiful, or it’s not bringing in sales like you had hoped.
4. You’ve worked hard at growing your email list, but 80% of your list doesn’t even open your emails (aka freebie hoarders), and you’re paying your email service provider good money.
5. You don’t really know what you’re doing, so you’re shooting from the hip with each and every email, trying to be clever, and instead of sales, you end up with a bunch of unsubscribes instead.
If ANY of this sounds like what is happening to you, Email Marketing Magic: Lead Magnets, Sales Funnels, Opt-in Freebies, and Content Upgrades – from Amateur to Expert will help you establish a firm foundation for an automated way to identify with your ideal audience, set the tone from the top with your lead magnet, how to deliver surprises and value with each and every email, and you’ll learn how to close that sale with gentle nudging and a consistent brand message. It’s not just about the size of the list (although big converting lists really help). It’s whether that list converts.
Let’s unpack what you’re going to learn in Email Marketing Magic:
• What staying on-brand in your email messaging really means and what entrepreneurs forget when they’re writing and designing those emails
• Welcome email essentials and what it needs to accomplish and include
• Features and benefits your lead magnet has to address in order to lead to a conversion
• How to create and stick to an email editorial calendar
“I have 20,000 page views a month and only get maybe 50 new subscribers every month.” “My sales funnel gets a lot of new subscribers but no one is buying my product.” “I get a lot of engagement leading up to my product, but no one buys it. Does it suck? Is it overpriced? Not enough value?” These are all problems and challenges that luckily can be fixed. Good news, yeah?! Stop feeling anxious. Stop stressing. Maybe even take some days off? Because you can afford to?
Here’s what else is inside:
• Over 600 email headlines that convert, segmented by scenario or goal
• Writing prompts for your emails
• Design tips for your lead magnets from a full-time graphic designer
• How to build a sales funnel
• Systems, resources, and tools recommendations to put it all together and execute with confidence
• Guidance on how to handle freebie hoarders so you can save money and only attract people that will actually buy from you So stop struggling today.
Today will be the day you say “enough”, and will build your best email marketing plan, have the headlines that will get you the open, and content that is intriguing and converts to sales. Get a fresh perspective from a blogging professional and click “Buy Now”!
Want to take things a step further? Try the course. It has checklists, workbooks, how-to’s, videos, a step-by-step process guide, things to consider for system setup, sales funnel ideas, email content ideas, newsletter ideas, and more. There are four types of emails: Information Emails, Digital Newsletter, Product Updates, and Transactional Emails. Each one has a purpose and a place in your overall email marketing strategy.
Email marketing is an effective digital marketing strategy of sending emails to your audience and customers. With all the buzz around video, artificial intelligence (AI), social media like TikTok, virtual reality, and chatbots, it sometimes seems like email is dated. However, effective marketing emails help convert prospects into customers, and turn one-time buyers and perusing readers into loyal, raving fans.
Despite the rise of social media platforms, your audience uses email much more than other platforms. What’s the point of marketing to someone if they’re not on a specific platform? Email is universal. Data shows the majority of your audience is on email—and the statistics only increase every year.
Not quite ready to commit? Check out the ‘Create Your Lead Magnet‘ free guidebook interactive workbook to get ideas for lead magnets, and a taste of what is inside Email Marketing Magic. Or, sign up to receive emails on email marketing and access the Email Marketing Resource Library. There I have three big downloads including 600 sales funnel email sequence headlines, 170 email content ideas for writing, and 100 email headlines for higher open rates.
There’s a line from Katherine Newbury’s character from “Late Night” played by Emma Thompson: I hope I’ve earned the privilege of your time. When you email someone, you’re a guest in their inbox. You’re not entitled to be there, because only the receiver decides if you and your messages are worthy of staying in their inbox. Earn the privilege of being there by delivering quality content time and time again. And then, and only then, when you feel as though you’ve earned it, ask for the sale. But collecting an email address is not an invitation to start hard selling.
♡ Product is for personal use only for one brand, social media account, or website and may not be sold, reproduced, altered, or re-distributed in any way. Files may not be shared or distributed with others, including VAs, PAs, or sublicensed professionals.
♡ Due to the digital nature of this product, item cannot be returned or exchanged. All sales are final; no exceptions.
♡ Images shown in example mockups are for demo purposes only
♡ My shop and office hours are Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. MST. I will be happy to assist you with any questions or your order needs during those designated times.
The Value Vault is here. 27 templates, 1200+ pages, over $500 in value. Just $39 for a ton of valuable Canva Templates.
Come check it out.