Moving your audience from one funnel to the next seems chunky and lacks transition
I love it when emails flow from one to the next. When they behave that way, it feels like you’re in a story or an ongoing conversation. The emails are not random; they’re carefully crafted and intentionally written to remind your reader of what you just covered in your past email as well as transitioning smoothly on what’s coming up next.
Wish you had more organized emails within your sequences, and that your reader could transition smoothly from one product solution to another?
Disorganized Emails and Funnels: What the Problem Isn’t
If you’re feeling disorganize with your emails and funnels, know that your disorganization problems have nothing to do with:
- too many products
- too many funnels
- too many launches
- your email system
- or the complicated nature of your email management system
What the Problem Disorganized Email Sequence Funnels Likely Is
You have a flow and transition planning problem on your hand, from both an email organization and funnel organization perspective.
For example, have you mapped out your funnels either on paper or virtually? How do you normally organize your content in your emails and funnels, and is that system working for you? What about organizing by the goals, wants, needs, and desires of your reader? Are you using folders to categorize a few different ways? How should you transition from one funnel to the next? How automated should those transitions be, and how interactive should your reader be in choosing what they want to focus on next that you provide?
You could have over 100 products and launches, and still be wildly organized with all of your funnels that address these solutions in place. It’s not a quantity issue; it’s a transition problem that can be easily fixed with some effort of copywriting.
Organize Your Email Marketing and Funnels with This Resource
I have some great organization ideas in The Story Your Email List Tells that may help you question how you normally organize and transition your emails and funnels for your readers. I know, I love to question everything. But through questioning how we do things we discover processes that could be flowing or working better for us, because we challenge the status quo in how everyone else does it, because of how they learned.
I’m going to help you un-learn the “status quo” and challenge you to think about your email flow and sequences a little differently with some tips, tactics, tasks, strategies, and goals, all included in The Story Your Email List Tells. There is no “right or wrong” way to organize your content. Rather, I’ll prompt you with some questions you may want to consider as you think about the flow of your content and how you want to introduce your special expert knowledge to your reader.
This is a 160+ page interactive guidebook that walks you through specific email list challenges and provides 10 solutions/activities to work on for each situation. Plus, you’ll learn metrics you can work on and what to look for, how to encourage more sales from those lurking & downloading, but never buying, and how to set up workflows that combat inactivity, low open rates, download dashers, and more. And finally, you’ll learn an easy to implement system to get your funnels organized, and create a smooth transition from one to the next.
10 challenges with tactical & strategic solutions for the creative email list marketer. A 100+ page interactive guidebook to help guide you through 10 different email list challenges, including:
- Not enough subscribers (list isn’t big enough – I need list-building help)
- List never grows and shrinks with every email (list growth doesn’t outweigh unsubscribe rate)
- Unsubscribe right after freebie (download and dashers)
- Downloads all freebies and resources but never buys (lurking but never investing)
- No sales from emails (no one is buying)
- Low open rate (are my emails boring or lack value?)
- Low email to blog rate in nurturing sequence (no one reads all my helpful tips and added value content)
- My email sequences are all out of whack and unorganized
- I’m not telling any stories in my emails (not relating to my audience)
- I’m not selling unless I’m emailing (need help with nurturing and nudging)
Inside you’ll receive activities, tactical solutions, and a larger strategy to make your email list building and management effective and easy.
- What the problem seems to be (the cliche response) versus what the problem actually is
- Tactical steps to improve each scenario
- Strategies to implement that will align your brand with a bigger picture result
- Metrics to shoot for at various stages (beginner, advanced, intermediate)
- Goals (both long- and short-term) to work on each month
- My own story with each challenge and what I did to correct them (a behind-the-scenes look at my funnels, stats, and more)
- Workflows to set up to conquer download dashers and set up rewards-based system to give favor to your most loyal readers
- What to check in diagnosing any of these challenges
- How to test and measure results
- Quick fixes (for the short-term results) and long-term solutions (for achieving those big dreams of yours)
- Other thoughts and suggestions I’ve given clients I’ve worked with and implemented myself that have been helpful
Ready to finally solve your email list growth challenges once and for all? Download the guidebook today!